Re: [ST] Been Around

Masiak, Richard wrote:
> Someone today asked my why do I ride in almost any conditions.  I can't
> explain it.  It's like a part of me.  I just said you're either a real
> motorcyclist or you not.

My reply to that sort of question is a question: "Have you ever been
driving along and see a car with a dog sticking its head out the window
enjoying all the sights and sounds and smells enjoying life to its fullest?"

Then there is also the old adage: "For those who need an explanation, no
explanation will suffice."

- --
Steve Lawler
Commuting by train from the beautifully blanketed town of Verona, NJ to
the icy streets of New York City