[ST] Clutch Conversions????

Ok, does anyone know of any hydraulic clutch conversions for our bikes? I
absolutely hate the cable pull. It seems to lose it's adjustment after only
a few days of riding. I also get heavy gear changes, and when cold, hell if
I am able to find neutral. I am assuming the lack of pull is partial cause
of this. I had a new cable installed a couple months back, the old one was
beginning to fray after only 6k miles.

The shop tried to fit a "Yamaha" clutch handle and mount, but there was not
enough room. They said it was a common conversion for the Daytonas, but it
was still cable operated.

If anyone has advice, other than "Live with it", please share. -0

Derek