From: chuck boatwright
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 6:38 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] valve cover removal

Today seemed like a nice day to do a valve adjust, so I set about the
task.  I seem to have hit a little snag.  I can't get the valve cover
off. I have removed the 6 cap bolts and the coils, but the valve cover
won't budge.  Any tricks other than putting the tank back on and warming
up the motor?   (thus putting off the clearance measurement until
tomorrow -- when I would rather be riding while the drunks watch their
football game -- and there's no way of getting any shims until monday)