Re: [ST] Dunlop sport touring tire comments

> I had previously purchased Dunlops in the past when I had a Kawasaki and
> wonder if anyone has tried their sport touring tires on a Sprint ST.  If I
don't
> go for Dunlop, my next choice would be Avon.

Lawrence,
Response to Dunlop's sport touring tire, the D220, has been underwhelming.

On the other hand, I can heartilly recommend Avon's AV 45/46.  I'm on my 3rd
set and they are very impressive.  Granted, I ride half-fast but I
consistently get 7000 miles from a set and have nothing but praise for them.
A number of other liSTeRS have tried them and have also endorsed them
enthusiastically.
HTH,
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST