Re: [ST] Dunlop sport touring tire comments

Well,,  while we have a tire tread going....

Anyone have any feedback on the new Conti Road Attack ??
I ran a set of ContiForce Max on the ST and they were very neutral
feeling with good grip in the wet, just wondering if anyone tried the
new ones they claim the performance of a sport tire and the mileage of a
touring tire.

Currently running Avon AV45/46, but my rear mileage is more like 5K.
Looking for a little more mileage, since still no job other than
teaching MSF classes here in PA.

Dave Bardell
MillerSTown, PA