Re: RE: [ST] Pilot Road's (was Dunlop)

Anyone got any bright ideas how to support the front end
> while the wheel is off?  They do wheels off the bike for $30 each.

I have a steel beam running through my garage. I put the bike on the centerstand with the bars under the beam, remove the rear wheel, then jack the front up using tiedowns and the I-beam in the ceiling. I bet you can skip removing the  rear wheel if you put a piece of wood under the centerstand so the bike is a little higher off the ground. So, with both wheels off, the centerstand is taking most of the weight of the bike. Has worked for me so far. YMMV...

Garry