RE: [ST] Ride Report Maryland/Virginia/West Virginia

original great message:
>From: Jean Doublet <tigre20815@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>That's my first try at a ride report on this list but
>they are what makes it so enjoyable to read... So here
>it is.

  >>>snip snip snip<<<<

>and I still have to ride to work
>until Saturday. It will make it, the cord is not
>showing yet...

Jean, a most excellent ride report!!!  Sure beats tire threads.  Your ride
was an inspiration for me to get back up there, most soon.

Couple of notes, the Goose is a very nice bike.  Our beloved Bird Dawg rides
a V11s these days and it's a wonderful bike (we trade off now and then).
Totally different than the Sprint, but a real nice ride, I love the grunt
and sound of that big V-twin.  Cool-Max!!!  Yeah, it may have been me and
others, extolling the greatness thereof, I've been wearing this stuff for
several years now, great stuff!!!  It not only keeps ya cool in the heat, it
really will warm ya up in the cool as well, amazing but true, I am a
convert, and I am not easily converted  :))

Thanks for the report Jean, now get a new rear and post some more RIDING.

happy trails,

steve duncan
texas