RE: [ST] 2004 Honda Hoot trip

>From: Lawrence Paulauskas <lapusa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Just wanted to let everyone know that my girlfriend and I went down with
>our Sprint ST to this year's Honda Hoot in Knoxville, TN.

OK, at first I thought this was another, "wreck report"  then I thought I
was something more, ahhhh, well, nevermind...........

Another nice ride report, once again calling me back to the Appalachians.
Dang it.  Thanks Lawrence.

One thing tho'  a trailer?  Really?  Sorry, I just can't get into the whole
trailer thing, unless it's a dually heading to the fire roads, or a 200K
custom heading to Daytona.  The Sprint was meant to be ridden, to
everywhere.  I don't need no stinkin trailer, and I live in the middle of
nowhere  :))

Did you know it is further from Dallas to El Paso than it is from El Paso to
Los Angeles ???

happy trails,

steve duncan
texas