[ST] LA Dealers

Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 07:25:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mark Dieck <markdieck@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ST] LA dealers/service

Greetings all;

Looking for info good/bad/indifferent on
dealers/service in the Los Angeles area. Specifically
I am in Manhattan Beach.

tia

Mark D

When I lived in the LA area (El Segundo, just north of your location) I had
all my service done at the dealer on Hyde Park (just off of Florence and
just east of I-405.  At the time, I had a '96 Sprint.  There was a mechanic
there named Adrian an ex-pat Brit that pretty good work on it.  The last
service he did, before I moved to beautiful Escondido, was the 16K mile
service, which included valve adjust.  Oh, and I had Dunlop 205s mounted,
but that's another thread.  Anyhow, the service was good, even though the
parts dept and sales folks were a little flaky.  I haven't been there in
nearly 4 years, so have no recent info on them.

Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble
2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
1995 Yamaha TZ250