RE: [ST] Water under the gas cap

<<
Dave:
	Don't fear the water. The gas cap has a few rubber seals to keep the
water out. In addition, there is a drain and synthetic rubber tube in the
black plastic rim at this location. If you look carefully, the drain tube is
visible on the underside of the engine/gearbox on the right side.
Relax, and ride safely,

Thanks Howard.  I guess my concern was that the water hadn't drained through
the hole, despite having been ridden vigorously.  I'm not yet satisfied that
it's working properly, though I have determined that the hoses are not
blocked.  If I had an air compressor, I'd try blowing out through the bottom
upward...darn, looks like I need to invest in more tools... ;)

  - Dave