Re: [ST] New ST??

That's been my gripe. The others BMW , Ducati, Honda, and the others keep
improving and tweaking their offerings, while Triumph keeps adding chrome
to the cruisers.. well that's not really fair :-)  the Thruxton is pretty
new, sort of.. And of course the Rocket is all new, but that's not what
floats my boat. Anyone read the review of the Ducati ST4s/abs in MCN?  Man
if they didn't have those expensive 6K mile valve adjustments, I'd think
about selling my K1200RS...  And of course BMW is gonna have the new K1200S
in the fall..Humm

Erik