RE: [ST] Off topic help needed

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, STeve Duncan wrote:

> >From: rolo <onerolo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >
> >I am buying a volvo wagon for my winter needs in Boston MA and I plan on
> >driving it back here to SLC.  I can not find any info on temporary permits
> >in the MA RMV website and their offices are closed already.  Any body
> >living up there that might have an idea about how to get one?  Thank you.
> >
> >Rolo
> >'01 Sprint ST
>

> ]  Dude, just GO, it is better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Doesn't it have a current MA plate? I don't know about MA, or Utah, but
usually those temporary "move your new-to-you vehicle" plates are only
valid in the state of issue anyway.

Probably you should register it in Utah if you can, then bring the plate
with you to MA and drive it out with Utah plates.

Paul