RE: [ST] Underseat, ABS, and Chains/Shafts,

 <<SNIP
If you get a chance ride a Duc 999 for 20 miles and tell me your arse isn't
uncomfortably toasty, or the Multistrada for that matter.  I've ridden both
and found the "warming sensation" less than pleasant.  I cannot imagine
sitting in traffic on one of these bikes.
>>END SNIP

I put a PowerMax Underseat exhaust on my Sprint.  I rode in DC traffic.  I
rode to the beach.  There was no noticeable increase in heat for me or my
passenger.  There is no reason why there needs to be any warming from an
underseat exhaust...

Matt Heyer