Re: [ST] Underseat, ABS, and Chains/Shafts,

Thanks Matt, I couldn't see why a correctly designed system wouldn't
work just fine.

And as for lubing the chain every 500 miles, that's not a problem...

But the fling off from the lube is a real PIA.  Yes, I've tried several
different brands and I do lube my chain after riding, not right before.
Eliminate the gunk on the real wheel, centerstand, and underneath the
rear pannier and the chain will become a moot point.  Until then, I hope
my next ST has a shaft.
YMMV

Dave Bardell
MillerSTown, PA