Re: [ST] AOL Help

Tom,
welcome to the club! Same thing happened to me about a month ago. The
sergeant came down on me hard. I use Outlook Express and the funny thing is
I have not changed the settings and have posted for about a year. Out of the
blue came the message that I'm in violation of blablabla...Go to
http://www.TriumphNet.com/st it has hints about settings. If that helps AOL
people, I don't know, but give it a try.

Cheers,
Zoltan
'01 Sprint ST red (the faster color)

> I was recent hit by the html police on this list and don't want to be
tagged again.  Does anyone know how to send normal text messages via AOL
without having to use the webmail?  I've looked at preferences and help, but
to no avail.