RE: [ST] Truimph gel seat Vs. Corbin

I just ordered the Corbin seat for My '01.  $199 + shipping from the
factory.  They do not have them in stock, so it's a 2 -3 week wait.  I'll
post a review once I get it in and get some saddle time on it.  I've heard
some negatives about the gel seat, especially in very cold or very warm
temps.  The Sargent seat is significantly more expensive and there have been
more than a few negative comments about that one as well.  I figure the
Corbin is worth a try for the price.  I had one on my ZX-11 and it was
great.

John in NJ
'01 BRG ST