RE: [ST] Truimph gel seat Vs. Corbin

I saw this discussion and thought I would add my two cents.  I have had a corbin on my Sprint for about 6k now.  I got a good deal off of ebay, but it now appears corbins new price of $199 is a very good deal.

At first I found the corbin to be a little on the hard side.  But is has broken in to my ass rather nicely and is what I now consider to be one of the best motorcycle seats I have owned.  I like the fact that it is wide and provides more support to my ass and legs than the stock seat.  I also feel it looks good on the bike.

I haven't yet done any really long trips with it. But have done a number of 200+ milers and I haven't been sore after I got off.

FWIW,

Tom
'01 Sprint ST (red and fun)