From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Thfwsf@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 6:59 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Truimph gel seat Vs. Corbin

I saw this discussion and thought I would add my two cents.  I have had a
corbin on my Sprint for about 6k now.  I got a good deal off of ebay, but it
now appears corbins new price of $199 is a very good deal.

At first I found the corbin to be a little on the hard side.  But is has
broken in to my ass rather nicely and is what I now consider to be one of
the best motorcycle seats I have owned.  I like the fact that it is wide and
provides more support to my ass and legs than the stock seat.  I also feel
it looks good on the bike.

I haven't yet done any really long trips with it. But have done a number of
200+ milers and I haven't been sore after I got off.

FWIW,

Tom
'01 Sprint ST (red and fun)

*