RE: [ST] Was - Truimph gel seat Vs. Corbin - Bill Mayer

I have experience with the other son, Rick Mayer.  I liked the seat it was comfortable on my other ride.  Everybody I've talked to says if you can, do the ride in for a fitting.

There are people on the www.triumphrat.net site that swear by them. Saying the comfort goes:

1st - Stock Seat
2d -  Triumph Gel Seat
3rd - either the Corbin or Sergeant
4th - Custom Seat like Bill or Rick Mayer

I personally am quite happy with my corbin.   But then it did take a few thousand miles to break in properly.  The custom seats should fit your arse better though.  My Rick Mayer seat on my previous scoot almost fit my arse like a glove.

YMMV,

Tom
'01 Sprint ST (I love a fast red bike)