Re: [ST] Re: ST vs RS - help me decide

Blasphemy, Bryce ! Blasphemy I tell ya ......

:-)

Its interesting how you compare a new RS and an almost ten year old VFR. You give the nod to the RS, but it certainly sounds like the VFR held its own....I guess that says alot for that bike. I have a 99 VFR 800 in addition to my 02 RS, and I have to say that while I enjoy the the bike for what it is ( and what it is is a very capable sporttourer ), it just doesnt hold a candle to the RS. The RS goes better, turns better,  stops WAY better, and is more comfortable on long hauls. Both of mine are bone stock, and the VFR is for sale....

Just my opinion, YMMV, etc.

John
02 RS
99 VFR ( for sale )