Re: [ST] Re: ST vs RS - help me decide

Turning quicker...I'd give the nod to the RS as well,
remember this was on the Cherahola, probably some of
the fastest High Speed sweepers in the country, not
exactly a place to test turn in.  I found both bikes
to have adequate brakes.  Now I'm not lifting the rear
on braking or anything, but they both worked well for
real world applications.  (No LBS on the vfr750 mind
u)

As for comfort, we both have genmars risers.  I'd give
the comfort to the VFR as the bars are closer to me.
To me it's not so much a question of the height of the
bars, but the reach.  (for example the YZF600r stock
is way more comfy than both bikes to me as it's a
shorter reach)

In the end my comparison will be differnt than yours
as we both have penske's rear shocks and upgraded
forks.  The penske replacement for the VFR may be a
longer shock body as well, thus quickening steering,
not sure.  But I like the RS's turn in better anyway.

Another thing to note...I had to run 89 octane of
better, the VFR runs 87.  The vfr750 has 5.5 gallon
tank, I have 5.1.  I average 49mpg or greater on the
HW, VFR750 was at 45mph. :)

Bryce