From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
vickib
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 2:37 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] new member

Welcome, Valerie. Too bad about the first ST - but at least you weren't
on it. My first motorcycle was also a 1984 Honda (Nighthawk S). I still
think there were great bikes produced during that time!

P.S. I hope this is in the correct text format. I'm having difficulties
with sending/receiving on my regular mail program so I'm using one I'm
not familiar with. But I am confident someone will let me know if I need
to switch.

Vicki

Before owning a Triumph I had a 1984 Honda Interceptor VFR which was
my first motorcycle.

Valerie