[ST] Bar Vibrations

<snip>
Does anybody else have trouble with hand-numbing bar buzz, especially
the
throttle side, around 4-4,500 rpm?  Any suggestions?  I was going to put
some liquid Bar Snake in there, but found the bar was solid.
<snip>

Nancy,
I have a friend that uses the really soft squishy foam grips on the
throttle side to reduce numbing.  I use a $15 Throttle Rocker they work
wonderful for that too.  Lastly some sort of ThrottleMister throttle
lock device can make droning much more comfy by allowing you to stretch
out your right hand while cruising.

Numbness for me almost always comes from putting the wrong pressure on
the bars at the wrong angle.  My Daytona was Terrible for this (I traded
it for a Speed Triple and am much happier).  I'd try straightening your
back, and concentrate on not putting any weight on your bars.  If all
these cheap solutions don't help, you can change the position of the
bars with the GenMar (Sp?) kit.

Richard S.
01 ST resurrected
01 Speed 3