[ST] Re: Bar buzz

I had the 24,000 service done about a month ago, and they sync'ed the T.B's
then, but maybe something is loose.  It seems like it's done this since I
got it new last year, and it happens throughout the ride, not just when I'm
getting lazy and maybe leaning on the bars more, but really only at a
certain rev range and only the right bar.   Hmmm, maybe that's the  problem,
better go check it!

> You may need your throttle bodies sync'd. and / or you may have =
> a loose engine mounting bolt.=20
> Doug=20

Thanks everybody for the suggestions.

- --
Nancy in Portland
02' Sprint ST
95' YZF600
88' YSR50

PS. I think more women riding is great too, hope all you guys will consider
allowing/encouraging your daughters to ride.   I never considered riding to
be something I could do until my dad suggested it, I still am grateful.