Re: [ST] loose mirror

In a previous email, Rick & Joyce stated:
> If you find the correct length bolt, you can avoid having a bulge in
> the rubber boot.

It seems to me that the size of the bulge indicates the size of one's
maleness.

In a previous email, Andrew F. Kay, Jr. stated:
> Sorry I don't have sizes available.

Uh, that's OK. We don't need all the details on your maleness.

> Use a hex-head bolt, passed thru a stainless fender washer, a rubber
> fender washer, the hole in the joint, another rubber fender washer,
> another stainless fender washer and a wing nut.

Why not a ny-loc nut instead?

> Tighten until it doesn't shake anymore.

Are we back on the maleness topic again?

> Maybe one of the other wing nuts has some dimensions.

Oh, thank you. I didn't know you noticed.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state
I finally won out over it."
            -- Jimmy Stewart, in "Harvey"