Re: [ST] Upcoming road trip ideas

The only thing I can add that hasn't been said too much is CHECK THE
WEATHER.  We went to Glacier in the middle of June a couple years ago,
and found that our campsite on the east side of the park had just gotten
2 ft. of snow... Found this out the day we left from Chicago to go out
there.  Changed plans and went to West side first.  Of course, it was
cool there, but no snow.

Good luck and we're going to be looking for a trip report (with pics
preferably) when you return!

Dan

>>> lacpsyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 7/16/2004 6:08:58 PM >>>
Hi Gang,

Planning a road trip near the end of September, beginning at the Tetons
in Wyoming, up through Yellowstone with a destination of Glacier
National park and surrounding environs.   Would appreciate any input
from the group regarding great routes after Yellowstone on the way to
Glacier----any particular scenic roads, twisties, etc. that you could
recommend, as well as any return roads back to the Tetons if we decided
not to retrace our steps.

Thanks in advance for any help

Lance La Certe    '99 ST
lacpsyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx