Re: [ST] Stupid Prank Cause MC Crash

George K wrote:

> Stupid idiots!  Something else we need to watch out for.....

Ouch :(  This makes me REALLLY angry.  Things which are "just for fun"
(I'd imagine the noise the wrap makes when a car hits it and snaps it is
pretty impressive) but take no consideration for non-cars.

A similar one a few years ago was a female biker in England who was
nearly killed when some kids strung some wire across the road to knock
the lights off police cars.  Unlike the food wrap case, the kids
actually saw the accident and did nothing to help.

<deleted swearing before hitting Send>

Andrew