[ST] Hard Bag install help

All,

Thanks for the help so far.

One last question, OK two last questions...

On the back there is a piece call the "mudguard reinforcing bracket".
It has two ruibber bumpers that mount on the outside of the rear mudguard.

The mounting point is determined by the use of a template which I don't
have.

Can someone measure where this thing should go on the rear mudguard?  Just
give me an offset from the bottom of the rear mudguard and from the inside
and outside edges.

Or if someone has the template, an image of that would be helpful too.

2. Anyone know where I can get the badges for these bags?  Just Triumph?

Thanks all, especially Steve Lawler, for the help!

- -Rich