RE: [ST] CF tank protectors

I'd suggest as an alternative a couple of sheets of 6 mil Scotchcal. Goes on easily, stays on well, and is almost invisible. This is the link from Triumphnet:
http://www.triumphnet.com/st/acc/3m/index.htm
I don't know for sure if it is still being sold, but the kit includes a template for the knee areas of the tank.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA