Re: [ST] Ride to Work, my opinion

I totally agree, even though I am one of "those" who ride to work
regularly.  I can't say every day, because snow and ice prohibit me from
doing so during most of December and January... Chicago's a bitch
sometimes.

But you hit it on the nail:

>>> xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx 7/20/2004 9:13:13 PM >>>
The whole point of the "Ride to Work" day is not to seperate the men
from
the boys, it is to unite ALL riders, just for one day, and show the
REST of
the driving public just how many we really are.  Kind of like a march
on
Washington, without the travel time.

There are a lot of riders that ride to work most days, but not all.
Meetings, Clients, and other schedule issues may preclude riding
everyday.
But this is the ONE day we can all alter our schedules to include
riding to
work.  What is so wrong with this idea?

Oh, and I've got a nice pic of my parking space that I'll try to post
later....

Dan

www.packereng.com