Re: [ST]: was CF tank protectors, now paint restoration

Yep, I've procrastinated ordering the protective film for nearly 20K
mi. -- black leather and textile riding pants have dulled and stained
the RS' yellow paint.

Anyone successfully refurbished such a tankpaint situation without
repainting?  Recommendations??

Mike