[ST] Dumped my ST, need a decal and some BRG

Roaring down a paved county road at only about sixty, the pavement ends,
without warning, no signs, nothing.  I see this is happening and I apply the
brakes thinking I will brake as much as possible on the pavement, and then
hit the dirt with no brakes.   Well it seemed like a good plan, and I did
slow down to about 20 MPH.  However I still mananged a low speed dump of my
2001 BRG ST due to a sand pit.  Oh, the mirror folded back, the shifter
bent, and the little ball on the end of the clutch lever broke off.  More
expensively, I scraped the all three available fairing parts on the left
side.  It looks like a bit of smoothing, painting and a new decal will do
the job.

I am sure I can?t be the first one to dump an ST.  But I hope I am the last.
  Anyway, is the BRG paint hard to match or can a high quality body shop do
it?  Can you buy real Triumph paint?  Is it worth it? Does it even match?
Where do I get the decals? Are they ungodly expensive?  Are they placed
under a clear coat? It does not appear that they are.

Thank for your help

Ed
2001 BRG (except for the scraped bits) ST