RE: [ST] Dumped my ST, need a decal and some BRG

I don't know which panel you need to replace, but when my belly pan got toasted (oil leak, in combination with slightly bent mountings from bottoming out, and it started to melt), I looked into the dealer option. For just a half of the belly pan, over $200 US. Add into that the heat shield that is on that side and tax, and I was looking at over $250. I just decided to wait, and I found the same piece on eBay, with the heat shield for $50 including shipping. It isn't paint matched, but I'm planning on pulling an el Dunco on my belly pan and getting the entire thing repainted a nice silver color. I think it'll go well with the BRG.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA