RE: [ST] Thanks for the repair Advice

As the only authorized discounter, in the US, for Skykingproducts,
makers of an excellent frame slider line, I hate to be a wet blanket.
Alas........

Frame sliders are designed to hit pavement.  If you down on
sand/mud/snow whatever, they just poke in and let your lovely plastic
bits get eaten.  They are also designed to "break-away" rather than
destroy engine/frame mounts.  "How does he know this", you might ask.
Well, I have dropped most every kind of bike on every kind of surface in
my career, that's how.  And I don't intent to stop here.

So, to save your bike from low-speed low-sides, parking lot drops (for
those who have accomplished these, I don't have to explain, for the rest
of you, just wait) and other silly/stupid dings, frame sliders are just
the ticket.  Inexpensive in comparison to the damage they prevent,
easily installed and provokers of questions like:  "Hey, what's that
thingy?"

They are also just the place to store your "hardwarmers" when not in
use.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"One man that has a mind and knows it, can always beat ten men who
havent and dont." George Bernard Shaw, 1856-1950. The Applecart, (1929),
Act I.