Re: [ST] New Guy - Helibars?

- -------------------------------1086227616

I ride my sprint about the same distance to and from work in and out of the
DC area.  I haven't found a need to add risers to my Sprint.  I find that one
has to use their back and/or stomach muscles to prevent one from putting to
much weight on the bars.  Oddly, I drive almost the same distance as you do each
day.  My round trip is about 75 miles a day depending on how I vary my route.
Try keeping your back straight and use your stomach muscles that might help
your commute.

There is also another alternative to the below.  You might want to check them
out:www.convertibars.com   It was reviewed in the April '04 Cycle world.  I
can't vouch for any of the "risers" or other solutions.  I actually like the
riding position of the Sprint.

Tom
Manassas, VA

In a message dated 6/2/2004 1:19:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,