[ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #293

Sorry to hear that Matt.  My current Sprint is my 3rd and my previous 2 had
lot's of miles before they departed.  I must say that the only *real* problem
I've had with any of them is flat tyres - if there's a nail out there I'll find
it!  I know what you mean about the fuel sender etc though.  Mine's inaccurate
but not being a perfectionist it doesn't worry me.  There are other quirks but
the good definately outweighs the bad.  I just wish they'd bring out a new
Sprint model with the daytona engine as standard :)

Mick.