Re: [ST] It's been a true eye opener

Just for the record, I have been riding since about 1966 and had a good many
bikes.  As far as my '02 ST goes,  I'm convinced it was made personally by
GOD with my name on it.  Do I hold Triumph in awe for making it???  Not
even,  I think their customer service sucks.  I think my dealer is excellent
and his mechanic is top notch. Maybe I'm lucky for that.  I think Triumph's
handling of the fuel connector issue verges on being criminal, but I still
love my bike.  So much so I bought my son an 04 RS.  Are there lemon Sprints
out there and bad dealers, you betcha.

The point of the ramblings above is that all things need to put in
perspective.  Even a-holes.  In my opinion, a jerk or two isn't going to
take away my ability to use a list to converse with friends or get
information.  Ignore and delete is my moto, that's a lie I tend to duel with
jerks, it's a testosterone thing :-)  What's that old fake Latin saying,
illigitimus non carborundum????

Have a good day,
Rod