Re: [ST] Bridgestone Tires OEM

Metzeler has a special "B" compound for BMW K1200RS  and heavier bikes like
it. Unfortunatly when the Z6 was released Metzeler didn't have any of the
"B" compound tires available in the USA, they just became available. Many
dealers didn't know this ( and customers) and got the softer compound,
which of course worn out permaturely.