Re: [ST] fuel connector NO Problem: 24600+ miles

Dave,

I had two fuel connectors replaced by the dealer under warranty when
they did service.  They are no longer a dealer for Triumph.

I have never had a problem with them and I have had the tank off several
times and so has another mechanic who has done work on the bike.
But I am very careful with the fuel line routing so no undue pressure is
on the connectors.

Dave Bardell
01 ST