Re: [ST] Dealers in the Pacific Northwest - feedback wanted

Well, Portland is a 3 hour trip away and in another state.  Bellingham can
be 2 hours or so depending on traffic.  Lynnwood's (Cycle Barn - they are a
big Harley/Honda shop) service reputation & my experience is that is that
you drop your bike off and wait a month.  Olympia is also 90 minutes drive
away.

So there really is only one that is close (Issaquah - 20 minutes) that you
can take your bike in same day or same week and count on it getting worked
on.  My experience there was bad workmanship. (though both Lynnwood &
Issaquah have good gear selections - wonder if there is a correlation?)

So even getting simple things done requires at least a 3 hour round trip on
the super slab, if not longer.

I'd much rather there be more Triumph riders and Triumph shops to choose
from, or at least have the two that are near me (Cycle Barn & I-90) have
good service.