Re: Re: [ST] Can someone verify that these are good roads in WV 4 me?

I'm not quite sure what you're looking for, but I can tell you that:

119 between Buchannon and Grafton is nice
119 between Grafton and Morgantown is OK

250 from Fairmont toward Wheeling is a must, even if it's out of your way. Gets really intense after you pass Hundred, WV. Beware of some gravel in corners on the steep climbs/descents. Almost no legal passing zones. Unrelenting turns for an hour. Take 88 north to I70 (or 40) to cut back east.

33 is nice east of Elkins (once you get past the initial four lane).

32 north from 33 to 219 is nice.

You could do a lot worse than just run 219, especially in the more remote parts (natl forest).

72 is nice north of 219. A nasty cowpath south of it.

7 is good from New Martinsville to Morgantown. Especially nice from New Martinsville to jct 250 in Hundred. (HINT: then go north on 250).

50 is nice from Grafton to Maryland. Keep an eye out for the occasional dirty turn on the steep parts. The steep part near Maryland SUCKS BADLY if heading west (downhill). But you'd be going east.

69 (turns into 18) north out of Hundred is nice fast sweepers.

218 is nice fast sweepers north out of Blacksville to Waynesburg, PA (jct I79).

Southeastern Ohio has some great roads too.

Garry