Re: Re: [ST] Can someone verify that these are good roads in WV 4 me?

They are all in the GPS, will sort through them
tonight!

Have u done the Smokey Mountains?  Souther TN, NC, and
Northern GA?  How do these roads compare?

I found the roads in that area to have amazing road
conditions amoung other things.

Thanks,

Bryce