Re: Re: [ST] Can someone verify that these are good roads in WV 4 me?

> Have u done the Smokey Mountains?  Souther TN, NC, and
> Northern GA?  How do these roads compare?

Nope. Haven't been that far south (yet).

> I found the roads in that area to have amazing road
> conditions amoung other things.

I wouldn't say WV roads are in "amazing" condition, but they're in a helluva
lot better shape than PA roads. Not much (if any) of what I mentioned is
"track like" or freshly paved. Still makes for a great day on the bike if
traffic is light. I believe that WV has a mandatory $120 court cost fee
attached to all traffic tickets, so be sure to look around before passing on
a double yellow. Be careful with speed near towns too. Not much chance of
The Man in the boonies though.

Garry