RE: Re: [ST] Can someone verify that these are good roads in WV 4 me?

<<I wouldn't say WV roads are in "amazing" condition, but they're in a
helluva lot better shape than PA roads. Not much (if any) of what I
mentioned is "track like" or freshly paved.>>

I came across some freshly paved road in N. Georgia last weekend (Hwy 75
from Helen to Unicoi Gap); man, oh, man is that stuff slick.  My front tire
slid a touch on a couple of the corners going down hill, and the rear tire
got squirmy under hard braking.  Strange pavement they used, no embedded
rock, and really, really oily.  Not too fun right now, but I'm hoping it'll
wear in and dry out over the next couple of months.

  - Dave