RE: [ST] Looking for parts.

The left cockpit fairing is toast on my bike, but I do have the blinker for
the left side (has some light scratching)

The instrument surround piece is in good shape

The cockpit subframe is in good shape

The left mirror is intact but has some light scratching on the front side
in the black plastic.

Shifter and linkage are in good shape.

I can provide pictures if you want to see the pieces.

Dan.

Dan Wallander
Albuquerque, New Mexico
www.danwallander.com