Re: [ST] Something funny

>>> dan_wolf@xxxxxxxxx 6/9/2004 8:23:42 AM >>>
The other interesting thing was a guy on an older, standard-style
motorcycle
talking on a cell phone while riding.  No kidding.  Going about 40 on a
busy
road through town, one hand on the throttle, the other holding a phone
to his
ear.  I was going the other direction, so I didn't get to see how he
handled
shifting, stopping, etc.  Too bad... might have been fun to watch.

I recently witnessed something just like this.  The guy talking on the
phone was doing exactly the same thing, except when he needed to stop,
he just tucked the phone between his ear and his shoulder and kept
talking!

And we thought it was bad when SUV drivers are talking on cell phones!

Dan

www.packereng.com