[ST] Re: Input needed on 2002 ST

Hi Brian!

You haven't had a chance to try mine yet!  That seems like a very good deal
to me, but then I paid $10,000 last year for mine, new at the dealership in
Medford.  The only thing that I've found that I don't like is the right bar
buzzes enough around 4,500 rpm to put my hand partially to sleep.  I had the
broken fuel connector issue fixed early on and the front suspension is going
to get an upgrade soon.

Now if we can just get Penny to sell the VFR (she's not happy with the VTEC
engine) and buy a Sprint too...

Nancy in Portland
02' Blue ST  24,000
- --