[ST] Small problems (common?)

Thanks to all who responded regarding the windshield and turn signal
lens. It looks like my windscreen was installed correctly (no grommets
in the bottom screw holes) but somehow I have a lot of cracking around
those holes and some crumbling around the bottom edges of the screen.
Since the turn signal lens was lost on a ride and has not been seen
since, I'll need to replace it (can't glue it back on). I'll definitely
take both of these issues up with the dealer.

Thanks for the help.

Shawn
Los Angeles
'02 BRG ST