[ST] Replacing Clutch Cable

Hi all,

My clutch cable broke this morning while I was out riding (about 85 miles
from home) - luckily I was able to make it back without stopping.  Anyway,
I have never replaced a clutch cable (or any other cable for that matter) on
a motorcycle and wonder if it's a DIY kind of job or should I have the bike
towed to the dealer?  If you have instructions or pointers I'd be happy to
hear them (I don't have the repair manual, but it looks like it's about time
I get one).

Thanks

Chris
'01 Sprint ST - 12,500mi