Re: [ST] Bob Nixon down

On Sun, Jun 13, 2004 at 12:25:08PM -0700, Keith Winter wrote:

> I just saw on rec.motorcycles that Bob Nixon, sometimes poster to
> this group, went down hard today (Sunday), after some sort of
> interaction with a deer, and is in critical condition.  He's been
> through one surgery and is scheduled for another.  As I
> understand it, he has a broken leg and broken arm; I don't know
> the extent of his other injuries. I also don't know if he was on
> his ST or the Gixxer.  Anyone interested in hearing more should
> tune into the news group; the subject is:

Oh, man.

I just went over to the newsgroup to catch up on the thread.  He was on
the Gixxer.  Latest report I saw said "Injuries:  broken - jaw, both
hips, one leg, 3 on left arm, both feet."  Not good, but at least it
doesn't seem to be life-threatening.

Here's to hoping the best for Bob.

Laters,
Brian